Revolutionizing aneurysm management, again.
Tomorrow’s aneurysm management is available today – embodied in the new Sugita Titanium 2 Clip. T2 isn’t an old design recast in new material but rather a truly innovative advancement, patiently evolved from the industry’s most trusted and acclaimed design. By integrating a new, ultra-slim spring-profile that’s 50% thinner, with today’s widest blade opening and an exclusive bridge-wire system, Mizuho has given you today what you’ve waited years for – unprecedented handling and control and a clearer line of sight. T2 – the future has just arrived.
- Ultra-Slim Spring Using cutting-edge technology available exclusively to Mizuho, designers reduced the already ultra-low Sugita spring profile by 50%,giving surgeons unprecedented ease of handling and greater visibility of local anatomy.
- Delicately Tapered Blade A slim blade design with tapered tip allows a smooth approach into deeper, hard-to-reach surgical sites. The finer blade and distal tip contributes to exposure of vital surrounding structures.
- Widest Opening Available The industry’s widest blade opening provides greater freedom of movement when maneuvering the clip over the aneurysm neck, while the exclusive Sugita bridgewire system prevents twisting.
- Atraumatic Blade Impact The channel-shaped pattern uniformly covers the blade’s surface, effectively widening the contact area and improving grip force for a strong, consistent hold. Unique design helps ensure vessel safety by reducing slippage and preserving tissue integrity.
- MRI Compatibility T2’s Titanium alloy offers excellent biological compatibility, durability and wear resistance for permanent implantation. Independent, third-party tests, using FDA and ASTM standards, prove T2 Clips to be MR-safe to 4 Tesla.
- A Clip for Every Need To facilitate treatment of complex aneurysms, the T2 Clip is available in a wide variety of blade shapes, lengths and angles. Clip-Spring colors match appropriate appliers for fast, accurate instrument identification.
Quality you expect. Safety you can trust.
Every Sugita aneurysm clip, including the new T2, embodies Mizuho’s never-ending commitment to product quality and patient safety. From development and manufacturing through inspection and logistics, clips undergo stringent monitoring and control to assure optimal reliability and performance.
- Individual Lot Numbers Lot numbers, laser etched on each clip, permit long-term traceability throughout the treatment period, and enable detailed clip data to be easily obtained, should the need arise.
- Closing Force Labeling Every clip label lists individual specifications plus clip closing force. Sugita is the first clip brand to indicate closing force on individual packages.